Sunday, February 20, 2011

Testicle Pain After Heart Cath

practicing this beautiful fabric Point "Broomstick Stitch" by Naztazia



Hello ... happy early Amigas semana.Aca I show a point that I wanted to practice and a tiempo.Pues I began to practice but still does not come out looking neat but there's video vamos.Estuve NAZTAZIA YouTube and has served me very ayuda.Cuando reach your blog and see the picture of your scarf will love it a lot.
Also here is the link to the video for "Stitch Broomstick" and above on their behalf to click to get to your blog.Es in easy to understand English but just observe.
I can comment that I was a bit uncomfortable so you must use a needle Knitting and crochet but for those who have never practiced not panic, it's not complicated and if you do not have a Knitting needle could be used a bit of "broomstick" or maybe something less thick to run the entertaining and distracting punto.Es muchisimo.Hasta soon and Take care, hope you like LQM ....... ... :))

0 comments:

Post a Comment