Monday, February 14, 2011

How To Unlock A Combination Wordlock

woven headbands or Crochet Headbands. Diadema

Hello Friends! Here I show you some Headbands woven headbands or crochet I've been working on for a few days in my ratitos distraerme.Las opportunity for large crowns are for my nieces and girls in my country Puerto Rico.Todavia I'm not done me one or two more missing and some bracelets I tejerles.Pinchar the picture to enlarge.

Use 100% cotton yarn brand Sugar 'n Cream I like both weaving or needle # el.Gancho 4.00 / F. They are very easy to knit and very rapidas.Tambien fabric to decorate them some flowers and also uses buttons tanto.Son I love simple and very nice for our girls, back in Puerto Rico, the widely used especially for College and School demend much the use of school uniforms that I love mucho.Las may well combined. Patron
video on You tube for helping us by "RNENOC ." Thank you so told her that it is easy ......., veran.Muy todo.Pasen and credits her this style especially in red.
Click photo to enlarge. Happy
week and is filled with much love.

hope you like and remember that it is very easy to crochet items and use our imagination. Apart from our walks through the network that give us much help and inspire us a lot and for me it was " Malen" of Omarys - my little Princess, she also wove a visit it very lindas.Ella crowns was part of this inspiration.Thanks Malen.Dios bless you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment