Monday, February 7, 2011

Ridgeway Kelty 89034 Instruction Manual

easy and My Crochet magazines. Bolero


A very simple hat in a bit of tissue pensamientos.Todo despair and I did to distract one of those moments that we all had a bit of stress. Resolute.

Here I show 3 magazine sent me my dear friend Silvia of Argentina, 2 amigurumi and Home. Thank you Silvia, you're SOL. Silvia is 100pretejiendo ..... visit it. It has very interesting fabrics especially Circular Jackets.

Aca these magazines and among them one that has long wanted and not get, you amigurumi with Puka ... so I gave myself the task of visiting the link to the publisher of Mexico, and I Toukan Editorial accepted the order and it takes me but I came llego.Se , Ordinances and more than a month ago but the link llegaron.Aqui the Editorial Toukan of Mexico.


Toukan directly from the publisher of Mexico.

0 comments:

Post a Comment