Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Women's Feet In Nylons

COUGARS-EP 5 YEARS. PJ HARVEY-LET



remains for me but not to say that in these five years I have learned that this business is not easy, you lose friends, they make friends, you make mistakes, blisters arise, you change formats, make journals, manage employees, partners will, some like me, others I hate, I am not indifferent, we are not indifferent to many and various, we read, we curse, say what she sticks to me like, I'm a bitter, finally, five years of talking about music in the most passionate. 5 years starting as a personal blog to derive a publication that can afford to talk about what is not fashionable in the world of rock. 5 years of talking about music that you like or you can get to like, my tremendous gratitude (even if you troll) to continue on this path.

0 comments:

Post a Comment