Sunday, March 13, 2011

Doujinshi Pokemon Satoshi Shigeru

amigurumi, Biscuits / Cookies-Challenge

Cookies very happy. Who wants a cookie? ... UUMMMMM!
Very rich cookies.

Lemon, Orange and Vanilla.
Stuffed with Vanilla Cream and Strawberry.

amigurumi Ojitos for different kinds and colors.

Vanilla, Lemon and Orange.


Necklaces for my nieces, crackers jueguen.Se collars they liked them.


Hello friends ..... here my Cookies tejidas.Gracias Romina's blog USHUAIA CROCHET gave me the opportunity to participate in this beautiful challenge, not only me but many girls with the same taste in tejido.Gracias, many thanks Romina.Visitenla weaving very nice and has many very lindos.Hasta amigurumis the next and I hope all have a great week full of many nice ideas, God bless! :) LUNA!

0 comments:

Post a Comment