Monday, July 21, 2008

Ap Biology Essay Questions On Cell Respiration

POST LAST WORDS OF FAREWELL

Everything happens and everything is ... And today
band, today July 21, 2008, ours is to spend ...
This is the last post in this blog, since from now "moved" to ynlch.blogspot.com, a URL that you all have made possible.
The net solemn I want to see, but I come to mind a load of times. I guess that is the reward of having organized all this mess and learn to manage a blog like this inche.

remember the first day of this project, since then I have not stopped receiving indications of support, advice, suggestions, and insults mother. The first day, the net I thought this did not last long ... I thought it was just my tantrum in protest, it was just a reader emputado HECF over that was not published as sent (and not even got one, thanks but we will not publish your bullshit, or: stop fuck with your emails) and frustrated because there was variety and had to skip over and over Time and again Susie assholes posts. So until then to see more band unhappy and ignored, one day I decided to create this humble space on blogspot ... How hard could it be? I reserve my response ... but if there is something that I always had in mind was that if it pulled, no bread become the same and that everyone, absolutely everyone COULD POST, no matter the topic, or writing, neither the approach nor the impact POST.
I think it worked because that is what we have today, about to release blogspot URL.

disappointment or relief to many, who knows ... remains to mention that I do not hate HECF, or Susie, or the Chilakas (which now also posted on this blog ), or anyone else. In fact, the first purpose of this project was to make an alternative space on that page, where materials were collected "rejected" by the Admins there. We had a link recommending HECF visit, we were in the links section there, then I think there were several farts mostly caused by misunderstandings of bickering on both sides, and ended up breaking a very thin net bond that could not be seen last. However, from this, the band decided that we had no more to be deserters, and that we had a more organized community in various aspects ... very true thing. We expect a time, and how it has continued pulling, because today we start leaving this site, leaving it as evidence of this organized chaos so bitchen!
For those who like to know the history yanilachinguera, here is this compendium of inanities and events ... especially recommended for all those years CHINGADORES let me have come from mothers to lie without bothering to see how was the pex. Anyway ...

ratote you already have a strike for me not HECF (Just in case to corroborate farts gossip and has been), although some would say I am a beggar lying (as always) the truth after so many times and I do not care ... though I must confess that in good times quite pleasant times I spent reading the posts and comments there. I remember this picture there for . Since then I beat the chaos ... then in my opinion and several others (evidenced in the comments), was filled with "vices" that seems to have worked them economically, then I see no other option to do nothing about it. If you check the image of which I speak, will find it very good and only has 13 S! COMMENT! No mother insults, or clones, or chat in the comments ... Wow those were the days! I think they now understand a little of what I speak, and understand better my position on all this mess ... Since I can only say that ultimately it is your page and your fart very quality if it goes to the fund in exchange for a few pesos.

could go on writing a madral of things ... I personally believe that I acted well to externalize what I expressed in this blog, some other recozco not so much. But I think I learned a lot from these waves bloggeriles, and several people have taught me even more. In recent days we have received mail more than 5 invitations to form a "society" or "alliance" to create a. com, however, to answer them all around here (since I have not done by mail), which for now we are in the process of experimentation and growth. We are moving to a new URL, which we prepare with little effort and without spending a cent, let admitting more and more bandwidth, and are pleased with the result that from the outset as mentioned above, was that everyone could As you post your formal inchar wins. We'll see later this year and still pulling this, and we can think of something else if need be ... thank you very much for your interest and drop you down here.

Finally, thank you all for your contributions, your comments, your emails of support, his mother's insults, their tips and suggestions to make this blog a "place" more chingón, their visits, their interaction in ecuestas, criticism, fidelity , his curses ...

DROPOUTS OF MAKE ME is over ...
SUCHAFITA is over ...
ADMINCHIDO No more ...

At 5, we are in ynlch.blogspot.com

And again, thank you all ...!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment